The Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) has updated its DelDOT App with enhanced notification features for both the iOS and Android versions. The app was first released in 2012 and last December was updated with a snowplow tracking feature.
The latest version includes these updates and functions:
- Report an Issue: This new feature for the mobile app will allow iOS and Android users to report a roadway condition (such as a traffic signal malfunction, sign damage, debris in the roadway, etc.) by electing to contact the Transportation Management Center or completing a form.
- Advisories: The app now includes a dedicated icon and display feed for real-time traffic advisories (formerly seen in the news feed).
- Bus Stops: The travel map layer of the DelDOT app shows the location of all DART bus stops. This should make travel by bus much easier for everyone.
- Water Levels: A map available through the app now reports water levels at various U.S. Geologic Survey sites.
- Icon Updates/Menu Redesign: DelDOT has updated icons on the app to modernize their look, and has rearranged icons on the main menu to better suit our most popular options and provide appropriate spacing for new additions.