Contractors have one of the toughest jobs on the planet and deserve to be recognized for their high levels of work ethic and execution. Help us celebrate the best of the best with the Contractor of the Year award.
What is the Contractor of the Year Award?
The Equipment World Contractor of the Year contest recognizes contractors who display the highest standards of business acumen, equipment management expertise, attention to safety and community involvement.
Contractors who meet these qualifications are invited to enter:
- Have annual revenues of between $3 million and $20 million
- Have at least 10 years of construction company ownership experience
- Have a proven, excellent safety record
- Own at least five ride-on construction machines
- Be able to represent the construction industry in a positive way
How Do I Apply?
Contractors can nominate themselves or be nominated by others in the construction industry. The first 50 applicants will receive a free hat courtesy of Caterpillar. All entries must be received by the deadline of October 6, 2023.
“Beyond the gratification of seeing my grandfather be recognized for his decades of hard work, it’s amazing the amount of free advertising that we are getting locally and nationally because of the award!”
Julie Evans Sanders, H.W. Tucker Company
2022 Contractor of the Year Finalist
What Can I Win?
Twelve finalists and their guests will receive a three-day expenses-paid trip to the Wynn in Las Vegas to participate in exclusive events, including:
- Networking with other top contractors from across the country
- Roundtable discussions on the biggest issues facing the indutry
- An awards celebration banquet
- A feature profile and video on EquipmentWorld.com - plus, a hardcover book highlighting all 2024 finalists.
Join The Ranks of These Top Contractors
Read stories from past finalists of the Equipment World Contractor of the Year program.