Editor’s Note: This post has been updated to include a Diamond-award winning dealer that was omitted from the initial Case press release. The copy below has been updated to include Sequoia Equipment of California.
The newest Case Construction Equipment Diamond and Gold Dealers have been named.
For 2018, the construction equipment maker has tapped 16 dealers located throughout North America for its Diamond and Gold honors. The awards, part of the company’s North American Equipment Partnership Program, recognize dealerships for excellence in sales performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
“Our Diamond and Gold dealers truly represent the professional partner that customers seek when choosing a brand,” says Michel Marchand, Case CE vice president for North America. “These exemplary dealerships live up to the CASE brand promise throughout every aspect of their business: hiring the right people, delivering a differentiated level of service in market, and building enduring relationships with their customers.”
The winning dealers are listed below.
2018 Diamond Dealers
- ASCO, serving Texas
- Crawler Supply, serving Louisiana
- Groff Tractor, serving Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey
- HiTrac, serving Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- J.R. Brisson, serving Ontario and Quebec, Canada
- Kucera Farm Supply, serving Ontario, Canada
- Longus Equipment Inc., serving Quebec, Canada
- McCann Industries, serving Illinois, Indiana and Michigan
- Monroe Tractor serving New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Nueces Power Equipment, serving Texas
- Redhead Equipment, serving Saskatchewan, Canada
- Sequoia Equipment, serving California
- State Equipment serving Kentucky and West Virginia
2018 Gold Dealers
- Eagle Power & Equipment, serving Delaware and Pennsylvania
- Hills Machinery, serving North Carolina and South Carolina
- Lawrence Equipment, serving Kentucky and West Virginia