Material handling and aerial lift equipment provider Equipment Depot reports it has finished a rebranding effort to emphasize its focus on customer service with the company tagline “Equipped to Serve.” The Houston, Texas-based chain was founded in 1951.
“Service has always been the heart and soul of the organization, delivered through our expertise in material handling, aerials, specialty equipment, parts, service and rental,” says President and CEO David O. Turner. “We have the largest footprint with 35 locations, industry-leading brands, 750 certified technicians, huge OEM parts inventory and an experienced team to keep our customer’s operation moving. Our mission is simple. We want to be the best service organization.”
In addition to the new tagline, Equipment Depot is introducing a “Performance. Guaranteed.” pledge to appear in the company’s sales and support marketing materials. “This pledge was developed following extensive customer, industry and competitor research, to address the operational challenges that customers face day-to-day in their own businesses and to create a powerful message that would resonate with them,” the company reports.
Equipment Depot says the pledge is comprised of five points:
- Resolution – “Employees are empowered to solve customer concerns on the spot. If a customer isn’t satisfied, it’s elevated to the regional leader for immediate attention and resolution.”
- Service – “Ready to roll 24/7/365 days a year and backed by a 4-hour emergency response time, or the first hour of labor is on us. Plus, free loaners on forklift and aerial lift repairs if we fail to fix it right the first time or by the time promised.”
- Parts – “All parts purchased from us are guaranteed for 6 months.”
- Rental – “Rental equipment will be delivered on-time as promised or delivery is free.”
- 30-Day Buyback – “If the new equipment fails to perform as promised and the customer isn’t satisfied, we’ll buy it back.”
“We want our customers to know that we stand by our service and our commitment to support them,” Turner says. “You hear other companies making promises but we’re willing to guarantee ours, which we believe is a clear differentiator within the industry.”