The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) kicked off its “aggressive” pothole repair campaign, Pothole Palooza, this week.
The agency says it needs the community’s help in reporting pothole locations for its Pothole Rangers to repair following the wettest winter the city has experienced in 30 years.
SDOT has created three ways for potholes to be reported. These include:
- Use the Find It Fix It App, available to iOS and Android users
- The app allows users to report issues to the city.
- Snap a photo, add detailed information, and hit submit
- A “drag & drop” map feature allows users to pinpoint the location
- While this campaign is focused on potholes, users may submit other issues as well
- Fill out SDOT’s online Pothole Report form
- Call our Pothole and Street Repair Hotline 206.386.1218
SDOT will assign crews to specific districts around the city during the campaign, and crews from the Seattle Parks Department will also be involved.