A construction worker who died last week in San Antonio after co-workers found him unconscious on the job is believed to have been electrocuted.
According to a report from the San Antonio Express-News, on September 17 workers at the construction site of a new high school in the area realized they had not seen the man “for some time” and eventually found him unconscious.
KSAT TV identifies the man as 30-year-old electrician Robert Ruhtr. The Express News reports he was working on the installation of electrical lines in the walls of the school.
Though EMTs arrived in time to get Rutr to the hospital, he was pronounced dead there. Authorities believe he was killed by electrocution.
It’s the second such death this month. On September 1, a worker was discovered dead from electrocution beneath the home they were working on in Austin.