Motorola, Sprint and Boost Mobile are launching the Motorola Stature i9, the thinnest flip phone in the Nextel Direct Connect portfolio.
The Stature i9 has the following features:
· slim design at only 15mm with a touch-sensitive exterior flip
· 3.1-megapixel camera with flash and auto-focus; high-resolution images can be printed or viewed on one of the two large, crisp screens
· easy-to-use external keys; a music player and integrated GPS2
· the ability to store up to 8GB of images, videos and music with optional removable memory (sold separately)
· Motorola’s ModeShift technology that allows the exterior keys to change and illuminate based on the user’s current application, such as camera operation or the media player
· haptic feedback providing gentle vibration acknowledging the user’s touch
· hands-free reliability with stereo Bluetooth wireless technology.