Cash for clunkers now law
Tom Jackson | June 30, 2009

The government would prefer you call it the: “Car Allowance Rebate System, or CARS. Our bad.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has details on the hoops if you want to jump through them all.

From our partners

There are no comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *