If you’re trying to learn as much as you can about telematics you won’t want to miss the closing keynote speaker for the Association of Equipment Management Professionals 2014 Asset Management Symposium.
Christopher Rezendes, president of Inex Advisors, will talk about the emergence of the “Internet of Things,” the worldwide deployment of tiny devices that measure, connect and tear down the barriers between the analog and digital worlds. Rezendes has helped hundreds of technology companies, investigate, develop and market complex technologies through unique and uncommon approaches.
The AEMP 2014 Asset Management Symposium will be held November 3–5 in Nashville, Tennessee and will give participants a deep dive into the technology, application and benefits of telematics in heavy equipment fleet management. Take-aways from the education sessions include:
- How to achieve value through technology practices
- What’s needed to bring your company to the next level
- What the AEM/AEMP Telematics Standard can do for you
- How to build a business case for telematics
- How telematics drives some of the most successful businesses in the world
- How heavy equipment distributors use telematics to add value for end users
Additional speakers include:
Kenneth Simonson, chief economist, Associated General Contractors of America, and the opening keynote speaker Carl Cannon, who will tell you how to engage tomorrow’s workforce based on a motivational message he has shared with to more than a quarter million at-risk youth.
For more information on the educational sessions and registration go to: aemp.org/symposium.