Talbert Manufacturing recently recognized its top 10 dealers for high performance in selling trailers, service and parts for 2016, with Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel of Voorhees, New Jersey, being named its top dealer for the ninth consecutive year.
“Hale continues to lead our North American dealer network year after year. They’ve earned the reputation as a leader in selection, service and customer satisfaction,” says Talbert Manufacturing Vice President of Sales and Marketing Troy Geisler. “When it comes to trailers, Hale is really a one-stop shop for their customers.”
Hale sells new and used trailers and related equipment, and provides trailer rental, commercial trailer parts and accessories and general service and repairs to trailer equipment through 12 dealer locations spread from Maine to Florida.
Freightliner of Grand Rapids, Michigan, was named Talbert’s Most Improved Dealer of 2016. The dealership offers trailers for construction, material hauling and agricultural uses throughout western Michigan and has more than 30 service technicians on staff.
“Freightliner is a perfect example of what we look for in a dealer,” Geisler says. “They care about the success of their customers, which aligns perfectly with Talbert’s values.”
The remaining top eight dealers in alphabetical order include:
- Columbus Equipment Company, of Columbus, Ohio, is no stranger to Talbert’s Top 10 and is a leading heavy equipment distributor that serves construction, mining, aggregate, lifting, paving, forestry, biomass, waste recycling, compost and landscaping industries. Columbus Equipment Company includes 10 locations across Ohio.
- Coogle Truck & Trailer Sales, of Otterbein, Indiana, features a wide selection of new and used trailers for sale or rent and a fully stocked parts department. The family-owned company also offers custom trailer modifications and full-service repairs.
- Leslie Equipment Company, of Cowen, West Virginia, is a consistent top Talbert dealer that has provided quality construction, forestry, mining, and oil and gas pipeline equipment for more than 40 years. The company is an award-winning John Deere dealer with eight locations throughout Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia.
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales of South Royalton, Vermont, is a family-owned business that has been a top Talbert dealer for many years. The company features a complete line of construction trailers, a large, well-stocked parts department and a full-service repair facility.
- Monroe Tractor & Equipment, with 11 locations throughout New York State, provides equipment, parts and service for the agriculture and construction industries. Monroe is a family-owned business that has actively supported the trailer industry since 1951.
- Reno’s Trailer Sales, of Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania, has more than 150 years of combined experience in the trailer industry. Reno’s has a fully stocked parts department and a full-service, on-site repair facility. The company features a full line of new and used trailers for sale or rent.
- Royal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service Inc., with four Michigan locations, carries a wide selection of new and used trailers for sale. The company also offers wheel reconditioning, service and fabrication and has one of the largest parts departments in the industry.
- West Side Tractor Sales Co. is a Naperville, Illinois-based provider of construction and forestry equipment. West Side Tractor Sales Co. and West Side Tractor Sales of Indiana Co. have 10 locations throughout Illinois and Indiana. Each location is a full-service provider of heavy equipment maintenance, repair and rental services.