Case Construction Equipment has recognized 20 dealers as part of its 2017 Diamond Dealer and Gold Dealer awards program through its North American Construction Equipment Partnership Program.
The company says the awards review dealers in the U.S. and Canada through sales performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
“This year Case celebrates 175 years of practical innovation in the construction industry, but our success wouldn’t be possible if it weren’t for our extraordinary dealer network,” says Scott Harris, vice president for Case CE in North America.
The 2017 Diamond Dealer award winners include:
- Birkey’s Construction Equipment (Illinois)
- Burris Equipment Company (Illinois)
- Crawler Supply (Louisiana)
- Groff Tractor (Pennsylvania, Maryland)
- Kucera Farm Supply (Ontario)
- Longus Equipment Inc. (Quebec)
- Miller Bradford & Risberg (Wisconsin, Michigan and Illinois)
- Monroe Tractor (New York, Massachusetts)
- Nueces Power Equipment (Texas)
- Redhead Equipment (Saskatchewan)
The 2017 Gold Dealer award winners include:
- ASCO (Texas)
- Burks Tractor (Idaho)
- Crown Power & Equipment (Missouri)
- Eagle Power & Equipment (Delaware, Pennsylvania)
- Hills Machinery (North Carolina, South Carolina)
- HiTrac (1974) – (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- Lawrence Equipment (Virginia)
- McCann Industries – Illinois, Indiana)
- State Equipment (Kentucky, West Virginia)
“Congratulations to all of our 2017 Diamond Dealer and Gold Dealer Award winners, who have shown a continued dedication to providing the ultimate ownership experience for our customers, and a true commitment to developing the CASE brand in North America,” Harris adds.