Construction bids were let on 11 projects totaling $23.4 million for Louisiana roads and bridges.
The state’s Department of Transportation and Development released the following low bids:
Bridge Replacement and Repair
- Welcome Cemetery Road Bridge over Menace Creek in Vernon Parish: $392,262.50
- North Flannery/Firewood/Cloverland Bridges in East Baton Rouge Parish: $1,875,442.10
- LA 1 between Leeville and Golden Meadow, Phase 2E in Lafourche Parish: $13,248,581.59
- Mott Lane Bridge/Drain to Lake Irwin in Morehouse Parish: $308,752.00
- Pellerin Road Bridge/Delahoussaye Canal in Iberia Parish: $677,416.60
- LA 1048 between St. Helena parish line and Roch Road in Tangipahoa Parish: $581,309.61
- LA 3188 between U.S. 61 and I-10 in St. John the Baptist Parish: $993,405.99
- LA 1-X: Four lane to three lane section in Natchitoches Parish: $955,676.86
- LA 151 between LA 33 and LA 823 in Lincoln and Union parishes: $3,855,437.86
- Ferry barge 305-041 drydock for repair statewide: $218,680.00
- Breaux Bridge pit scale rehab in St. Martin Parish: $289,500.00
For more information about these projects, go to dotd.la.gov.