The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) recently named its officers for 2016-17 during its recent national convention in Tucson. David S. Zachry, president and CEO of the San Antonio-based Zachry Corporation will remain as chairman.
Other officers include:
- Senior Vice Chairman: Matt Cummings, executive vice president, AECOM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- First Vice Chairman: Bob Alger, president and CEO, Lane Industries, Cheshire, Connecticut
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Randy Lake, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Clyde, president, W.W. Clyde & Company, Springville, Utah
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief operating officer, HCSS, Sugarland, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Scott L. Cassels, president, Kiewit Infrastructure Group, Inc., and executive vice president, Kiewit Corporation, Omaha, Nebraska
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Rob Charter, group president, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Melissa Tooley, director, Southwest University Transportation Center, Texas A&M Transportation Institute in College Station, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Tim Duit, president, TTK Construction, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Chris Miller, executive vice president and COO, Granite Construction Company, Watsonville, California
- Secretary: Pete Ruane, president and CEO, ARTBA, Washington, D.C.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver, Colorado