The Wyoming Transportation Commission approved nine projects with a value of $21.7 million at its most recent meeting.
Two of the contracts were for providing stockpiles of sand and salt, with Kilroy LLC of Afton providing the materials for the southwestern part of the state by March 31 at a cost of $1.5 million, and Evans Construction of Jackson providing the material for the northwestern part of the state by April 30 at a cost of $1.1 million.
Other contracts awarded:
- $9 million for improvements to 12 miles of eastbound lanes of Interstate 80 between Wamsutter and Creston Junction. Riverside Contracting of Missoula; completion date Oct. 31, 2016
- $4.3 million for replacing the Wyoming 351 bridge over the Green River. CC&G Inc. of Lander; completion date Oct. 31, 2017
- $2.8 million for bridge rehabilitation work on three I-90 bridges between Moorcroft and Sundance. Reiman Corp. of Cheyenne; completion date Oct. 31, 2016
- $2.3 million fordeck rehabilitation work on three bridges on Wyoming 376 (South Belt Loop) in Rock Springs. Reiman Corp.; completion date Oct. 31, 2016
- $289,000 for concrete repairs to the I-25 bridge at the Poplar Street Interchange in Casper. Hedquist Construction of Casper; completion date June 30, 2016
- $229,000 for electrical and sidewalk upgrades at the intersection of U.S. 20-26 and Six Mile Road north of Casper. Advanced Electrical Contracting of Casper; completion date July 31, 2016
- $122,000 for erosion repairs along Wyoming 213 north of Burns. S&S Builders of Gillette; completion date June 30, 2016