Vaculift Technical Features
- Fully self contained tank-beam unit can be hooked up in a matter of seconds.
- Visual-audio alarm for low vacuum.
- Double set of lugs to suit any single or double suction pad arrangement.
- A 360° hydraulic rotator, which is standard for excavator use, is powered by the excavator”s bucket curl circuit.
- Quick fittings for easy pad change.
- Vacuum source is a rotary vane pump with oil circulation.
- Power source is a self-contained diesel engine with electric start.
- Operation is electronic by remote control. However, a wired-control is available.
- A sophisticated wireless remote control has many “fail safe” features.
- Only the suction pad(s) must be changed to switch to a different pipe diameter.
- All Vaculift models will support the material for 15 minutes or more after the engine is shut off.
Learn more about The Vaculift Advantage.