Tuscany, a subsidiary of Fox Factory Inc., is a Ford Motor Company specialty vehicle manufacturer in the personal-use segment. The concept truck will be part of the company’s 115th Anniversary Celebration. It’s available for purchase through Ford dealers, according to harleytruck.com.
“The Harley-Davidson F-150 will be offered on the 2019 F-150 Super Crew with either the 5.0-liter V8 or 3.5-liter EcoBoost. It will also be offered in both 4×4 and 4×2 drivelines,” says Jeff Burttschell, Tuscany owner and vice-president of sales.
Harley-Davidson enthusiasts will be able to see the new concept vehicle at the H-D Museum during Harley-Davidson’s 115th Anniversary in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Co-designed by Tuscany and the Harley-Davidson styling team (the Harley-Davidson concept truck pictures below are from HarleyTruck.com), the truck takes cues from the iconic Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle. Features will include:
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22-inch milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned Flowmaster exhaust with H-D exclusive solid billet aluminum tips
- Distinctive H-D bar and shield badging
- Stainless Steel H-D gauges
- Billet H-D racing pedals
- Two-tone diamond stitched perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered H-D center console badge
- Custom tuned BDS Suspension lift with upgraded FOX shocks
- 35-inch all-terrain tires
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper cap with skid plate
- LED light bar & honeycomb insert
- Replacement custom grille with honeycomb mesh
- Replacement functional ram-air hood with aggressive Ford Raptor style insert
- Rear bumper caps with exhaust cut outs
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed H-D bar & shield logo
- Bed rug with H-D logo
- H-D floor mats
- H-D door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim
“Harley-Davidson is one of the most iconic brands in the world,” said Jeff Burttschell, vice president, Tuscany Motor Co. “The new truck was designed to evoke the same sense of power and freedom as the Harley-Davidson motorcycles that inspired it.”
Tuscany representatives will be on site to answer questions when the company and Harley-Davidson display the concept model for the first time at the Harley-Davidson 115th Anniversary celebration in Milwaukee.