Welcome to the first episode of our new weekly construction and equipment news show, The Dirt. In this week’s episode, we run down the latest equipment releases, the top stories in the construction industry and talk with Brady Lewis of Case Construction Equipment. Brady is the Program Manager for Project Minotaur and gives us a behind the scenes look at the development of the new DL550B compact dozer loader.
🚧Mentioned in this episode:🚧
- New Komatsu WA475-10 Wheel Loader Has Hydraulic Mechanical Transmission & Redesigned Cab
- Kobelco’s new SK130LC-11 excavator the first in next-gen lineup
- Case E Series rollers
- Bollinger B2 Chassis Cab
- How long will it take for construction to recover from the coronavirus?
- Ritchie Bros. used equipment price index shows 4% decline
- How construction contractors can use mechanic’s liens to get paid
- Case CE Unveils DL550B: 2-in-1 Machine Both Small Dozer & Powerful CTL (Project Minotaur)