Warming fire turns deadly on Oregon jobsite

Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 12.22.42 PM

On a cold, rainy, winter morning in the woods of Oregon a worker for a logging and construction firm began started a warming fire using a mixture of diesel fuel and chainsaw gasoline. The worker walked away from the fire for about 15 minutes to make a cell phone call.

Accident investigators believe a mechanic, in an attempt to boost the fire in the coworker’s absence, poured straight gasoline from a 5-gallon container onto the smoldering fire, engulfing him in flames.


Download English Version

Descargue la versión española