Heavy-haul solutions manufacturer Talbert Manufacturing has announced its 2018 top dealer awards.
Talbert named Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, Voorhees, New Jersey, its top dealer for the 11thyear in a row, recognizing Hale for outstanding performance in trailer sales, service and parts. Hale was also recognized as to top parts seller for the year. The company, which sells new and used trailers along with other services, has 12 locations from Maine to Florida.
Reno’s Trailer Sales & Rental, Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania, was named by Talbert as the most improved dealer for the year, and one of the top 10 dealers overall. Run by the Luchini family, Reno’s has been in the Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, area for more than 60 years. The company specializes in flatbeds, drop decks, lowboys, specialized heavy-haul and tag-a-long trailers, among other products.
The remaining top 10 dealers are:
- Carrier Centers, with six locations serving southern Ontario
- Coogle Truck & Trailer Sales, Otterbein, Indiana
- Freightliner of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- J & B Pavelka Truck & Trailer Sales, with locations in Houston and Robstown, Texas
- Leslie Equipment, Cowen, West Virginia
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales, South Royalton, Vermont
- Remorques Lewis, of La Presentation, Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
- Royal Truck & Trailer Sales & Service, with four locations covering northern and eastern Michigan