The National Truck Equipment Association has elected three new members to the NTEA board of trustees. The three new distributor trustees elected are Steve Hayes, general manager of Layton Truck Equipment of Colorado Springs, Colorado; Shawn Jacobs, president of STS Trailer and Truck Equipment of Syracuse, New York; and Richard Sippola, president of Carnegie Body of Cleveland, Ohio. The new trustees began their three-year terms when they were installed at the 45th Annual NTEA Convention held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show 2009.
Also serving on the 2009-2010 NTEA board are executive committee members:
- President Andrew Outcalt, president of Meyer Products and Swenson Spreader of Cleveland, Ohio
- First vice president Allen Birmingham, national sales manager for Tommy Gate Company of Phoenix, Arizona
- Second vice president Spencer Hinson, president of Lodi Equipment of West Sacramento, California
- Third vice president and treasurer Steven Sill, President of Aspen Equipment of Bloomington, Minnesota
- NTEA executive director and secretary, Jim Carney