Martin Richenhagen, president and CEO of Duluth, Georgia-based AGCO, has been elected 2009 Chairman of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.
Also elected as 2009 AEM officers were First Vice Chairman Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO of Charles Machine Works in Perry, Oklahoma; Second Vice Chairman Chuck Martz, president and CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment in Lexington, Kentucky; Treasurer Robert Kluver, president and CEO of Angus-Palm in Watertown, South Dakota; and Secretary Dennis Slater, AEM’s president.
AEM has also elected industry executives to serve on its Board of Directors, as well as naming sector vice chairmen.
Named as Vice Chairman-Agriculture is Douglas DeVries, senior vice president, Ag Marketing, North America, Australia, Asia of Deere and Company, Moline, Illinois;
Serving as Vice Chairman-Construction is Lynne Woodworth, president and CEO of Stone Construction Equipment in Honeoye, New York.
Elected to serve on the association’s Board of Directors:
· Christopher Barnard, president and CEO, Wacker Neuson Corporation, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin;
· Steven Booher, president, Productive Resources, Columbus, Indiana;
· Dave Burdakin, president and CEO, Paladin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa;
· Gary Godbersen, president, CEO and chairman, GOMACO Corporation, Ida Grove, Iowa;
· Robert Kolb, vice president, Marketing, Americas Region, GEA WestfaliaSurge Inc., Naperville, Illinois;
· Andre Kriening, president, Sunwest Screen Graphics, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada;
· Gary MacDonald, executive vice president, MacDon Industries, Winnipeg, Canada;
· Rodney Miller, CEO, McCormick International USA, Norcross, Georgia;
· Richard Patek, vice president, Aggregates and Mining, Astec Industries Inc., Chattanooga, Tennessee;
· John Patterson, chairman and CEO, JCB Inc., USA, Pooler, Georgia;
· Jeffrey Reed, president, VSS Macropaver, Modesto, California;
· Howard Sellick, president, Sellick Equipment, Harrow, Ontario, Canada;
· Duane Wilder, president, Liebherr Construction, Newport News, Virginia; and
· Lynne Woodworth, president and CEO, Stone Construction Equipment, Honeoye, New York.