A partnership of Caterpillar dealers, Cat Auction Services, is on-track to standardize Caterpillar equipment auctions. Cat Auction Services says through detailed inspections, a range of warranty protection and parts discounts for qualified Cat equipment and Cat dealer parts and service support helps minimize uncertainties associated with a used equipment auction for both buyers and sellers.
Cat Auction Services offers the following services to buyers and sellers:
- Equipment pre-inspected to Cat Used standards
- Range of warranty protection available on qualified Caterpillar equipment
- Parts discounts on all Caterpillar equipment
- Cat dealer parts and service support after the sale
- On-site financing to pre-qualified customers through Cat Financial Services
- Opportunities to use Like-Kind Exchange for tax efficiency
Cat Auction Services allows buyers to purchase equipment online or in person. Real-time online bidding powered by Proxibid provides a global audience for the auctions, which will create more selling opportunities.
The first Cat Auction Services auction will take place in Des Moines, Iowa, on November 12, 2008. For more information visit www.catauctions.com