Do you know of someone in the construction industry who has made a significant contribution to the construction industry? Then there’s only a few weeks left to nominate that person to the Association of Equipment Manufacturers’ Hall of Fame.
AEM is looking for nominees from several sectors of the industry—including manufacturers, contractors, dealers and rental companies.
The nominee, whether living or deceased, can have achievements in any number of areas, including engineering, invention, corporate leadership and educational impact. Anyone from the off-highway equipment or related industries can submit a nomination.
AEM is accepting nominations through June 5th. On the nomination form, applicants will be asked to detail the nominee’s innovations, industry contributions, leadership, corporate citizenship/social responsibility and sustainability. The application form can be accessed here.
To assist those making nominations, AEM Hall of Fame recently asked judges to detail what they’re looking for in a winning nomination:
- Documentation and clear communication of the nominee’s “above and beyond” qualities and accomplishments
- Information that demonstrates not only that they knew how to administrate well, but that they actively contributed to industry knowledge and advancement
- Qualities of honesty, fairness and supportiveness
- Data on how the nominee made a difference in customer and employee success
- The ripple effect of the individual’s contribution
- Description of the nominee’s vision and how it was manifested.
Hall of Fame inductees will be honored during a special ceremony at the AEM annual conference, held Nov. 2-4 in Miami, Florida.