The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) introduced a new Business Development training series to help member companies learn how to make their businesses more successful.
The series teaches business development, leadership and client communication to company employees that come in contact with clients. Doug Jones, former IBM sales instructor and national speaker, will lead the sessions.
The series is broken into five lessons and can be taken as an online class or in an onsite seminar. The two-hour online session teaches the five lessons for $249. The onsite seminar is held through local ABC chapters, where prices will vary.
Business Development lessons include:
- Lesson 1 – Overview of Effective Business Development Practices
- Lesson 2 – Refining Business Development Processes and Skills
- Lesson 3 – Building Relationships with New and Existing Clients
- Lesson 4 – Delivering Exceptional Value and Service to Your Customers
- Lesson 5 – Leveraging Leadership in your Business Development Approach
To register for the ABC business development training, visit the Business Development website.