Alta Equipment Florida, formerly Flagler Equipment, has added six additional brands, bringing the company’s portfolio to 15 major brands. The company is a division of Alta Equipment Group, Livonia, Michigan.
In addition to Volvo Construction Equipment, Indeco, Towmaster, KPI-JCI, Toro, SDLG and Trail King, Alta Equipment Florida now offers:
- Merlo telehandlers
- Avant compact wheel loaders
- Bergmann wheeled and tracked loaders
- Carlson asphalt pavers and screeds
- Roadtec roadbuilding equipment
- Peterson material processing equipment, including grinders and chippers.
“Alta has dramatically increased our fleet of new, used and rental equipment while creating a new standard of product support for our customers,” said Tommy Ball, executive vice-president, Alta Equipment Florida.
Alta Equipment Group purchased Flagler in February, a move that was announced when Alta announced plans to go public in December.