The following five dealers have been named finalists in Equipment World‘s 2019 Big Iron Dealer of the Year Award:
- Bejac Corporation, Placentia, California. Lines offered include Liebherr, Link-Belt Excavators, Komtech recycling, Diamond Z grinders, TimberPro forestry equipment and Genesis and Epiroc attachments.
- Carolina Cat, Charlotte, North Carolina. In addition to Caterpillar, other lines carried include Weiler paving and forestry, Peterson grinders, Nor/Am graders, Bagela asphalt recyclers, Genie and Skyjack aerial lifts, GOMACO pavers, Hydrema, Toro and Marooka crawler carriers.
- JESCO, South Plainfield, New Jersey. An authorized John Deere/Hitachi dealer, JESCO also carries Wirtgen Group, Ditch Witch, Sokkia, LeeBoy, Rosco, Indeco, Genesis, Doppstadt and Hydrema.
- General Equipment & Supplies, Fargo, North Dakota. In addition to Komatsu, other lines carried include ESCO, JCB, Kobelco, KPI-JCI, Link-Belt Cranes, Lippmann, Major Wire, NPK, Superior, Terex Cedar Rapids, Topcon, Trail King, Trimble and VEI.
- Orange Power Group, doing business as Ditch Witch of Oklahoma, Arkansas and the Rockies, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The first Ditch Witch dealer in the Charles Machine Works organization, the company also carries Hammerhead moles, Subsite electronics, Yanmar excavators, and Interstate and Felling trailers. The company was also a finalist in the inaugural 2018 Big Iron Dealer of the Year Award.
This award recognizes dealers for excellence in meeting customer needs, employing technology, and addressing the parts and service requirements of today’s contractors.
Equipment World editors will visit each finalist, and the 2019 winner will be announced in early fall.