North American trailer manufacturer Trail King Industries continues to expand its global dealer network. Based in Mitchell, South Dakota, Trail King recently announced a dozen new dealers to its network:
- Young Truck Trailer, Nebraska
- Lucky’s Trailer Sales, North Carolina
- Arrow Trailer and Equipment Company, Illinois
- Pee Dee Trailer Sales, South Carolina
- Preferred Lowboys, Dallas, Texas
- TNT, Missouri
- 5 Star, New England
- Penn Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Blanchard, South Carolina and Georgia
- Competition Trailer Sales, Calgary and Alberta, Canada
- Transit Quebec, Quebec, Canada
- Querel Trailers, Winnipeg, Manitoba in Canada
“We view our nationwide network of dealers as one of our most valuable assets,” says Sales Director Barry Freifeld.
“We are honored to have these new dealers as a part of the Trail King family. They are our face to the customer and are already well-established resources in their markets. Because they have gained the trust of their local customer base, they provide added value to our products when they are representing and marketing them in their regions.”
For more information visit trailking.com.