Paul Yarossi, executive vice president of HNTB, has been named chairman of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) Board of Trustees.
Yarossi, who has worked at HNTB since 1973, served as ARTBA chairman in 2011 and as vice chair of ARTBA-TDF since 2014. He has also served ARTBA as senior vice chairman, first vice chairman, vice-chairman-at-large, chairman of the Transportation Design and Construction Innovation Advisory Committee and co-chairman of the ARTBA-SAFETEA-LU Reauthorization Task Force.
Additional trustees named to the ARTBA-TDF Board of Trustees include:
- Leo Vecellio, Jr., chairman, president and CEO, Vecellio Group
- Charlie Potts, chairman of the board, Heritage Construction & Materials
- Bill Cox, president, Corman Construction
- Tom Hill, CEO, Summit Materials
- Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP USA
- Rich Wagman, chairman, Wagman Companies
- Steve Wright, president, Wright Brothers Construction
- Nick Ivanoff, president, U.S. Transportation Market Segment, Louis Berger
- David Zachry, CEO, Zachry Corporation
- Pete Ruane, president and CEO, ARTBA
ARTBA-TDF has an annual budget exceeding $3 million that is used for educational scholarships, awards, professional development academies, a transportation project safety certification program, roadway work zone safety and training, special economic reports and an exhibition on transportation at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.