“This is one of those machines that’s just different from everybody else’s,” says host Bryan Furnace.
He interviews Brandon Granger, senior marketing specialist for Mauldin, who details the machine’s capabilities and functions, which are basically only as limited as the owner’s imagination.
The M415XT has a motor grader blade and can run attachments front and back, enabling you to essentially have three machines in one. It also has a scarifier on the back.
The company initially had small asphalt contractors in mind for the machine, which can run various attachments such as brooms, cold planers, buckets – whatever they need.
It can also load dump trucks, thanks to its lift height. It delivers high flows of hydraulic fluid and uses standard quick-attach couplers front and back.
“It can do all kinds of different little jobs,” Granger says.
Here are some quick specs on the Maintainer:
- Operating weight: 15,000 pounds
- Engine: Cummins 127-horsepower Tier 4 Final turbocharged diesel
- Maximum ground speed: 17 mph
- Moldboard length: 10 feet
- Moldboard height: 19 inches
- Ground clearance: 11 inches
- Bucket capacity: ¾ cubic yards
- Hinge pin dump height: 10 feet
- Loader lift capacity: 2,200 pounds
So check out this week’s epsiode of The Dirt to learn more about this unique machine.
Equipment World serves up weekly videos on the latest in construction equipment, work trucks and pickup trucks – everything contractors need to get their work done. Subscribe and visit us at equipmentworld.com!