- Newly designed hood.
- Conveniently located release latch.
- No more prop sticks. Hood uses suspension support spring shocks.
- Bracket has been added for easy access to clean the radiator screen.
- The PTO horsepower is true to the engine horsepower
- Toolbox located on the side is standard on all models
- The front brush guard folds down flat for a convenient worktable to use while working on the tractor.
- The control valve is repositioned to the upper side of the fender.
- Branson Tractors are heavier than the competitor’s models.
- The 20R series tractors have the following models available:
- 3120R at 31 HP
- 3520R at 35 HP
- 4020R at 40 HP
- 4520R at 47 HP
- 5220R at 55 HP
BRANSON TRACTOR 20R SERIES FEATURES