Dale Vaughn of OCT Equipment is the 2004 president of the Associated Equipment Distributors. He was installed during AED’s annual meeting Jan. 8-10 in Orlando, Florida. OCT Equipment, headquartered in Oklahoma City, is a Case dealer and also represents Hitachi and Hamm products. Vaughn has been president and chief executive of the company since 2002. Other AED officers elected for 2004 include:
· Senior vice president – Walter Berry, president of Berry Companies, Wichita, Kan.
· Vice president – Dale Leppo, president of LeppoRents/Bobcat of Akron, Ohio
· Vice president – Les Bebchick, president of equipment & systems for Industry Inc., Hopkinton, Mass.
· Vice president/Canada – Brian Taschuk, vice president and chief operating officer of Hammer Equipment Sales, Calgary, Alberta
· Vice president of finance – James Price, executive vice president of Valley Supply and Equipment, Funkstown, Md.