Doug Keeley, CEO, The Mark of a Leader, will headline the 2009 annual conference of the American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC).
Keeley‘s company inspires and motivates businesses and industries with stories of the world’s most popular leaders and brands. Some of The Mark of a Leader’s clients include Bank of America, Coca Cola, Microsoft and Starbucks.
The ASCC conference will also feature seminars, round table discussions and certification classes and exams.
Seminar topics include:
- The Economic Reality: What Contractors Should be Doing Now
- Concrete Slab Joints: Seal the Deal
- Utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Concrete Construction
- Polished Concrete: The Process and Applications
- Doing Business in a Cyclical Market
Roundtable discussions include:
- When to Fire a Customer
- Managing Yield
- How to Get Paid
- Pervious Concrete