The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected nine companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies that manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services. The new AEM companies are:
- Ag Leader Technology (Ames, Iowa), manufacturer of grain yield monitors, sprayer controls, fertilizer controllers, GPS and software.
- DICA Marketing (Panora, Iowa), manufacturer of HD plastic outrigger pads.
- Hagglunds Drives (Columbus, Ohio), manufacturer of hydraulic motors, power units and complete drive systems.
- Hammerhead Equipment, an Earth Tool Company (Oconomowoc, Wisconsin), manufacturer of trenchless pneumatic piercing tools, ramming tools and hydroguide winches.
- HAWE Hydraulics (Charlotte, North Carolina), manufacturer of hydraulic pumps, motors and valves.
- Lawson (St. Paul, Minnesota), provider of equipment management software and services.
- Southeast Fabricators (Tavares, Florida), manufacturer of components, fabrication, material processing and machining.
- Spiradrill (Smithville, Texas), manufacturer of truck and crawler-mounted auger drilling equipment.
- Strategic Feedback (Naperville, Illinois), provider of customer experience management software and consulting services.