Case Construction equipment has awarded 18 dealers across North America with the distinction of its Diamond and Gold dealer awards.
Case says the awards recognize dealerships for excellence in five categories including sales performance, marketing and communications, product support, parts support and training.
The 2019 Diamond Dealer award winners are:
- ASCO Equipment (Texas)
- Beauregard Equipment Inc. (Maine, Vt., N.H.)
- Crawler Supply Company (La.)
- Groff Tractor (Pa., Md., N.J.)
- HiTrac (1974) Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- J.R. Brisson Equipment (Ontario)
- Kucera Group (Ontario)
- Longus Equipment Inc. (Quebec)
- McCann Industries Inc. (Ill., Ind., Mich.)
- Medico Industries Inc. (Pa.)
- Nueces Power Equipment (Texas)
- Redhead Equipment (Saskatchewan)
- State Equipment Inc. (W. Va., Ky.)
The 2019 Gold Dealer award winners are:
- Eagle Power & Equipment (Del., Pa.)
- Lawrence Equipment (Va.)
- Maritime CASE Ltd. (New Brunswick)
- Monroe Tractor (N.Y., Mass., Conn.)
- RPM Machinery (Ind.).
“Our 2019 Diamond Dealer and Gold Dealer Award winners have all shown a commitment to further developing the CASE brand in North America, as well as a continued dedication to providing the ultimate ownership experience for CASE customers,” says Brian Weisbaum, director of dealer development for Case in North America. “We congratulate this year’s winners and will work with them, and our entire dealer network, to further support all equipment owners throughout North America.”