The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors has approved two construction contracts and five engineering service contracts valued at roughly $103 million at its June meeting. This brings the yearly total for such contracts to $264 million.
The two construction contracts awarded include:
- A $3.7 million contract to R.W. Dunteman Co., Addison, Illinois, for intermittent pavement repairs on portions of the Tri-State Tollway (I-94/I-294) and the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88).
- A $295,711 contract to Norvilla, Westchester, Illinois, for drainage improvements on the Reagan Memorial Tollway (I-88).
The engineering service contracts awarded include:
- An $84.5 million contract to WSP USA Inc., Chicago, Illinois, for consulting engineering services in compliance with the Tollway’s Trust Indenture and other general engineering services.
- An $8.9 million contract to Ciorba Group, Chicago, Illinois, for design services for roadway and bridge reconstruction on the Edens Spur (I-94).
- A $2 million contract to HBM Engineering Group, Hillside, Illinois, for design services as needed for roadway work systemwide.
- A $2 million contract to Robert E. Hamilton Consulting Engineers Inc., Joliet, Illinois, for design services as needed for facility repairs systemwide.
- A $2 million contract to Atlas Engineering Group Ltd. Chicago, Illinois, for construction management services as needed for facility repairs systemwide.