The Association of Equipment Manufacturers has published an extensive update to its Truck-Mounted Forklift Safety Manual.
The manual outlines common situations encountered during normal operation and maintenance of truck-mounted forklifts and suggests safe ways of dealing with these conditions. The manual is not a substitute for the manufacturer’s operating
The 48-page manual includes:
- More accurate information specific to different machine configurations
- New guidance for travelling while unloaded
- Expanded instructions for operating on uneven terrain
- Expanded guidance for handling high loads
- A new section explaining load stability factors