Because Chevy treats the annual SEMA show like a testing ground for concepts, there’s always a lot of cool stuff to see when it comes to GM pickups at the show. But there’s plenty of great truck builds outside of the official OEM fare so we’ve rounded up all the great GM builds we saw at the show in one handy gallery. Check it out below.
Also, don’t miss our articles focusing on some amazing individual builds (some of which are shown in the below gallery) from this year’s SEMA show including:
- Chevy unveils Colorado ZR2 AEV, a Duramax-powered rock crawler
- The Duke is a ’72 Chevy C50 transformed into one bad work pickup
- Chevy rebuilt a ’67 C/10 with a 405-hp ZZ6 to celebrate 100 years of truck making
- Chevy unveils 2018 Silverado High Performance, a Corvette-inspired sport truck
- Chevy X Luke Bryan Suburban blends pickup, SUV and UTV for hunters and fishers