John Deere has released a new app for the iPhone and Android devices that helps owners, operators and fleet managers keep up with machine maintenance schedules and repairs.
The MyMaintenance app allows users to quickly view and document maintenance intervals, by date or by engine hours, along with the following:
- View equipment on a map and see nearby machines
- See a machine’s maintenance plan via barcode scan
- View tasks associated with each maintenance interval
- Access parts list
- Keep track of maintenance costs
- View machines enrolled in a maintenance plan through Maintenance Manager that are due or past due for maintenance
MyMaintenance is available for free on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store and works only on Deere equipment with an active JDLink telematics subscription.