Make loading and unloading a one-man operation with Trail King’s Advantage Series hydraulic detachable gooseneck trailer.
· Features self-lifting hydraulic cylinders
· Has non-ground bearing design and V-shaped alignment
· Available in 35-, 40- and 55-ton capacities.
Hydraulically raise and lower the 74-inch-by-16-foot load carrying platform on Advance Metalworking’s Lo Riser trailer with the flip of a switch.
· Built-in ramp enables smooth drive-on access
· Minimum 4-degree angle accommodates reduced gradeability equipment
· Offers 4-to-1 payload to trailer weight ratio.
SELECT YOUR DECK
Towmaster’s perimeter frame trailer is available in two lengths – the 48-foot T-70PFHTH and the 53-foot T-70PFHTL.
· Choose from hydraulic or fixed deck option
· Hydraulic folding tail design features traction aid and low load angle
· Tie-downs are located every 12 inches with stake pockets every 24 inches.
CLEAN AS A WHISTLE
Improve trailer stability with Jet’s side dump trailer, which features an inverted trunnion mounted cylinder that reduces tub acceleration at the end of the dumping cycle.
· No internal tub divider ensures clean out and load length capacity
· Bushing design eliminates maintenance on tub and cylinder pivots
· Air ride suspension reduces wear and tear.
Haul large equipment with Globe Trailers’ Model GTBN553-51-24-HGG 55-ton, 3-axle, detachable gooseneck non-ground bearing lowboy.
· 110,000-pound maximum payload in 12-foot load concentration
· Features cushion air ride yoke mount suspension and +/- 3 air ride adjustment
· Has 26-inch double hinged front loading flip ramps with grousers.
Operate three hydraulic operations with one control with Landoll’s 900 Traveling Tail.
· No hydraulic lines, hinges or pins behind the tail to maintain
· Four-beam positive cambered frame
· Undercarriage supports the tail section for improved payload capacity.
Trail-Eze’s TE70XT has a low loading angle and has axles in the same location as the company’s previous model hydraulic tail trailer.
· Load small tire equipment as easily as larger equipment
· Eliminate worry over axle alignment
· Reduce parts wear-out.
Choose from lengths from 24 to 39 feet with Clement Industries’ ADW aluminum end dump.
· Double-wall frameless design with Uni-beam body construction
· Subframe constructed with huck-bolts rather than welding
· Wide-angle draft arms minimize turnover risk.
Bri-Mar’s line of deckover equipment haulers includes the EH824-24, with a 14,000-pound GVWR, and the EH824-16, with a GVWR of 16,000 pounds.
· Has a 24-foot bed length made up of a 20-foot flat deck and a 4-foot dovetail
· Features heavy duty 6-inch tube mainframe and 3-inch channel crossmembers
· Treated 2- by 8-inch decking ensures long-term reliability.
Haul equipment with low ground clearance requirements with TrailMax Trailers’ FWTD-70-TA traveling axle trailer, which features a 6-degree load angle.
· 70,000-pound distributed capacity, 50,000-pound concentrated in 10-foot space
· Hydraulic system requires no moving hoses
· Standard 20,000-pound hydraulic planetary winch.