For those out there still on the fence about telematics or just looking to learn a bit more about how John Deere’s JDLink and WorkSight technologies work together, the company is using online content to provide a bit of education.
Deere’s Construction & Forestry Division has released a series of videos that helps owners, operators and fleet managers understand the benefits of WorkSight and how it gives them a comprehensive picture of their projects by optimizing their machines, uptime and jobsites.
The videos provide a bite-sized, topic-specific overview on subjects that might be difficult to see and understand.
Click the links below to access videos addressing the following topics:
- Getting the most out of machines
- Increasing machine uptime
- Creating a productive and profitable job
- Securing your fleet
- Machine utilization across jobsites
- Reducing improper machine operation
- Minimizing idle time
- Getting the right part for the jobsite
- Remote software upgrades
Editor’s Note: Patty Vaughan is the online managing editor of sister site Total Landscape Care.