Doosan Infracore North America has named 11 dealers as its top performers for 2018.
The dealers earned high marks on the construction equipment manufacturer’s annual performance reviews for customer service.
Along with the honor, the dealers have been named to the Doosan Dealer Advisory Council, which gives feedback to the company’s leaders.
The top dealers are:
- Barry Equipment (Webster, Massachusetts)
- Best Line Equipment (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Bobcat of Buffalo (Lockport, New York)
- Bobcat of Mandan (Mandan, North Dakota)
- Bobcat of Omaha (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Capital Tractor (Greenwich, New York)
- Earthworks Equipment (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
- Equipment East (Dracut, Massachusetts)
- Gateway Bobcat of Missouri (Valley Park, Missouri)
- Paul Equipment (Balmoral, New Brunswick)
- Wilson Equipment (Central Point, Oregon)
“These enterprises worked hard in 2018 to ensure they met or exceeded our expectations for serving our Doosan customers,” says Todd Roecker, Doosan director of dealer management and marketing.