MHC Kenworth – Colorado was named the top dealer in the Kenworth network in the United States and Canada for the seventh time.
The dealership received the 2017 Kenworth Dealer of the Year Award in February at the company’s annual dealer meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona.
“This award was earned by our dedicated employees, who are committed to providing ‘Whatever It Takes’ support in every facet of our business,” said Mike Murphy, CEO of MHC Kenworth, which operates 68 Kenworth dealerships in 16 states.
The dealership’s branches in Denver, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, Greeley and Pueblo, Colorado, and Cheyenne, Wyoming, each have earned Kenworth’s PremierCare Gold Certified status for customer support.
“MHC Kenworth – Colorado earned the 2017 Kenworth Dealer of the Year Award as a result of their exceptional and strong results across all categories of our dealer excellence program,” said Mike Dozier, Kenworth general manager and PACCAR vice president. “The dealer retailed 1,052 new Kenworth trucks, ranked high in technician engine certifications, supported customers with Kenworth TruckTech+ Remote Diagnostics and Service Management, and led the way in Kenworth PremierCare Gold Certified locations.”
Other awards presented at the Kenworth dealer meeting are as follows:
- Kenworth Gold Awards – Kenworth Maska, Kenworth Montréal, MHC Kenworth – Georgia, MHC Kenworth – Oklahoma, MHC Kenworth – Texas, and Wisconsin Kenworth
- Kenworth Silver Awards – Kenworth of South Texas, Kenworth Sales Company, MHC Kenworth – Iowa, MHC Kenworth – Kansas City, MHC Kenworth – North Carolina, MHC Kenworth – Springfield, MHC Kenworth – Tennessee, Papé Kenworth, Rihm Kenworth, and Truckworx Kenworth – Birmingham; and in Canada: GreatWest Kenworth and Kenworth Québec
- Kenworth PACCAR MX Engine Dealer of the Year – Kenworth Maska
- Kenworth Medium Duty Dealer of the Year – MHC Kenworth – Kansas
- Kenworth Parts and Service Dealer of the Year – MHC Kenworth – Oklahoma
- Kenworth TRP All-Makes Dealer of the Year – Kenworth of Louisiana