Boxer Equipment, which offers a line of compact utility loaders manufactured by Morbark, has added five dealers to its worldwide distributor network, four of which are in the U.S.
These dealers include:
- ASAP Equipment, LLC, in College Station, Texas
- Motor City Rentals in Peoria, Arizona
- PDQ CATV Supply Incorporated in Dunnellon, Florida
- Rocky’s Stone and More in Mansfield, Texas
- Global Machinery Sales Pty Ltd with two locations in Australia: in Dandenong South, Victoria, and in Arndell Park, New South Wales
“We continue to grow our Boxer distributor network around the world, adding companies that will give our customers the same high-quality service they know and expect from Morbark,” says Mark Rau, Morbark director of dealer support. “Our goal is to have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable distributors who will help our customers succeed.”
The company also reports Rocky Mountain Reps, LLC, and Direct Sales, LLC, have signed Manufacturer’s Representative Agreements with Morbark to promote the Boxer line.
“Rocky Mountain Reps will recruit sales to rental companies in Southern California; while Direct Sales’ area of responsibility covers Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and Arizona, as well as Clark County, Nevada, and El Paso County, Texas,” the company reports.