BigRentz has launched a responsive-design online customer portal designed to ease management of equipment rentals.
“The portal was born from thousands of conversations and daily interactions with our customers who wanted a single location to manage their rental activity through BigRentz,” says President and CEO Dallas Imbimbo. “This makes the equipment rental process as easy as possible for our customers.”
Features of the customer portal, located at BigRentz.com/CustomerPortal, include:
- Request a Quote – Customers can select the equipment they need, submit the required reservation details and request a price for everything from equipment to hauling.
- View Rental Status – Customers have the visibility to all the details on their rentals, from delivery times to pickup dates or the status of pending reservations.
- Terminate Rentals – Customers can release their equipment for pickup and instantly receive their termination number in the portal.
- Extend Rentals – If customers’ projects are running long, they can modify the end date and extend the rental period.
- Report Issues – Customers having issues with the rental equipment can report problems through the portal, providing a single location for ongoing correspondence regarding rentals.
- Real-time Notifications – Customers and their jobsite contacts receive real-time emails/SMS notifications regarding their rentals delivery and pickup status.