Boxer, which offers a line of compact utility loaders manufactured by Morbark, has added five North American dealers to its distributor network.
- Advantage Rental and Sales, with two locations: in Seaville, New Jersey, and Marmora, New Jersey
- Barton Tractor, located in Butler, Pennsylvania
- Capitol Equipment, located in Sherwood, Arkansas
- Project Equipment, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Wando Power Equipment Company, located in Charleston, South Carolina
“Our Boxer distributor network continues to grow and expand around the country and even around the world,” says Mark Rau, Morbark Director of Dealer Support. “We want to ensure that the companies we partner with will provide the high-quality customer service that people expect from the Boxer and Morbark names, so that we have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable local distributors who will help our customers succeed.”
Bold Hawaii has signed a Manufacturer’s Representative Agreement with Morbark to promote Boxer products via sales and rental company recruiting in Hawaii and Guam. Parker Sales & Marketing has signed a similar agreement to cover Florida.
The Boxer line also includes the 100 series dedicated trencher and X7 chipper.