Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is about to conduct what it says is the largest Wyoming auction in its history.
The auctioneer’s unreserved equipment auction in Gillette, Wyo., will take place on Aug. 30 and will feature more equipment than the company has ever sold in a single auction in the state of Wyoming, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
More than 800 equipment items, including a large selection of mining, construction and transportation equipment, will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids in the auction can be made in person at the auction site (10577 Wyoming 59, Gillette, WY, 82718), online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
Specific equipment highlights in the Gillette, Wyo., auction include the following:
- 12 Caterpillar 773B rock trucks
- Six Caterpillar 777B rock trucks
- Five Hitachi EX1200 series hydraulic excavators
- A 2008 Hitachi EX1900-6 BE hydraulic excavator
- Nine Caterpillar 651E motor scrapers
- Four Caterpillar 657E motor scrapers
- Five Caterpillar D10N crawler tractors
- Two Caterpillar D9N crawler tractors
- 2011 Tesab RK1012S impact crusher
- 2007 Tesmec TRS950SL crawler trencher
- 2010 John Deere 544K wheel loader
Larry Suchor, owner of Larry’s Mining Inc., is selling nearly 350 of the equipment items including rock trucks, belly dumps and excavators in the auction because Suchor is retiring after 45 years in the business.
Registration to bid is free. For more information about the auction, go to www.rbauction.com or contact the auction site at 307-682-2238.
- Auction location: 10577 Wyoming 59, Gillette, Wyo., 82718
- Site phone: 307-682-2238
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required.
How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com – register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy – phone the auction site to place a proxy bid.