Tree transplanter eliminates need for cutting and dozing
Save time and increase transplant survival rate with Big John’s Model 42
loader-mounted tree transplanter.
- Handles 3- to 4-inch diameter trunks and root balls 42 inches wide and 38 inches deep
- Features a 25-inch gate opening
- Includes a hydraulic gate lock
Install silt fence quickly and economically with Bobcat attachment
Keep your jobsite up to code and meet erosion control regulations with Bobcat’s silt fence installer attachment.
- Installs thousands of feet of silt fence fabric each hour
- Attaches to all-wheel, compact track and skid-steer loaders
Make quick work of site prep with the Rake
Level and grade quickly with the Rake, a tool by Daniel Manufacturing that also clears debris without piling up dirt.
- 6- and 7-foot widths available, as well as a 40-inch width for walk-behinds
- Level faster with optional dozer extension
- Optional ripper shanks loosen undisturbed soil
Control material flow with granular spreader
Spread a variety of material with SpreadEx’s LG 575 granular spreader, designed to work with tractors, utility vehicles, riding mowers, trailers and pickups.
- Variable-speed controller calibrates and controls material flow
- Holds 5.75 cubic feet or 350 pounds of dry, free-flowing granular material
- 10-inch polymer construction spinner spreads up to 40 feet in width
Silt fence plow allows fast installation with skid-steer loader
McCormick Equipment’s Silt Fence Plow attaches to a skid-steer loader or tractor with a three-point hitch for fast silt fence installation.
- Rear pivot design allows j-hook installation on the end of silt fence runs
- Works in most soil types, including swamps and hard, rocky ground
- Optional offsetting brackets and wire unrollers available
Compost material thoroughly with Brown Bear’s aerator
Brown Bear’s R24 series compost aerator attaches to a skid steer and works directly into the bed of material, forming its own windrow.
- Reverse rotation works material from the bottom up and to the side for complete mixing
- Hydraulic drive equipped with easily replaceable wear plates or paddles
- No alleyways required, minimizing space requirements
Level and spread soil easily with redesigned rake
York Rakes has redesigned its Model RW landscape rake for compatibility with all Category 1 quick hitches.
- Choose from a 6-, 7- or 8-foot working width
- Can level or spread soil when drawn straight across or angled to discharge excess material in a windrow
- 5-foot-wide optional scarifier rips up hard-packed earth
Mount rake on wide range of machines
Remove small and medium rocks and debris with Rockhound Attachments’ landscape rake.
- Comes in 48-, 60- and 72-inch widths
- 3-point hitch, walk-behind, compact skid steer and compact excavator mounts available
- Has removable, replaceable tooth bars
Box blade offers versatility with three blade positions
Sheyenne’s bi-directional box blade attaches to a skid steer and comes in two sizes for a variety of landscaping applications.
- Push, pull and bucket blade positions handle various jobs
- Blade has replaceable cutting edges
- Operator can unlock the pins from the safety of the cab using the skid steer’s auxiliary hydraulics
Handle and place heavy material with rock and tree handler
Ez Spot Ur’s rock and tree handler can handle any type of tree and place heavy material such as decorative rock.
- Rubber bumpers protect the tree from scratches
- Powerful jaws enable operator to place heavy material accurately
- Grabs anything without touching surrounding material