SubSurface Instruments’ Innspector detects objects made of virtually any material.
· Handheld unit requires no setup or calibration
· Detects to 12 feet, even in shallow water
· Weighs less than 2 1/2 pounds.
Locate metallic and non-metallic pipes, water mains, underground storage tanks, tree roots and voids with GSSI’s ground penetrating radar system.
· UtilityScan system offers 10-inch to 18-foot depth penetration
· Compatible with five antennas
· Has water resistant XLPE capsule and handles rugged terrain.
McLaughlin’s Verifier G2 locator ensures accuracy in line location and depth calculation.
· Uses “Smart” transmitter technology with improved noise reduction
· Peak and Null locating modes and four active frequencies
· Depth capacity to 30 feet.
Easily locate faults in direct buried, unshielded power and communications cables with Ditch Witch’s 980 fault system.
· Lightweight frame folds for easy transport
· Has just two buttons and an easy to read display
· Standard remote probe allows the operator to follow signal under and around obstacles.
LOW COST LOCATOR
Accurately locate and determine depths with Mala’s Easy Locator system.
· Designed for utility location
· Locates non-metallic and non-conducive materials
· Affordable GPR system.
Choose from simple locating to extensive survey models with US Radar’s locators.
· Full color daylight readable touchscreen control
· User friendly acquisition software
· Easy to read and interpret data.
Use 3-dimensional field views with Digital Control’s directional drilling locating system, the DigiTrak F2.
· Single button user interface, graphically driven menu and 3-D antenna configuration
· Has “look-ahead” capability and “target-in-the-box” locating
· Off-Trak locating and Target Steering features ensure accurate navigation.
See pipe or cable in topographical context with Radiodetection’s RD1000 ground penetrating radar system.
· Useful for locating non-conductive material
· Weighs less than 50 pounds and assembles in two minutes
· Features integrated digital color and advanced digital filtering.