The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee is scheduled to hold a hearing on MAP-21 reauthorization on Thursday morning.
The hearing, “MAP-21 Reauthorization: State and Local Perspectives on Transportation Priorities and Funding,” will look at perspectives at every level of government about federal investment in transportation infrastructure, how that investment can be improved and priorities for the next bill.
- Michael Lewis, director of the Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT)
- Sue Minter, deputy secretary at the Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Greg Ballard, mayor of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Mick Cornett, mayor of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bill Fontenot, president of St. Landry’s Parish, Louisiana
- Jim Willox, chairman of Converse County (Wyoming) Commission
- Dave Gula, principal planner for the Wilmington (Delaware) Area Planning Council
The hearing will begin at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time. To watch a live webcast of the hearing, click here.