Maintainer Corporation’s Signature 4 fuel and lube unit features increased fuel and oil capacity.
· Delivers 1,495 gallons of fuel, four oil types, anti-freeze and grease for more in-field fueling and preventive maintenance
· Available with adjustable cam-lock rear bi-fold reel compartment doors and an aluminum roll-up door for better security
· Truck body is made of 12-gauge A60 grade galvanneal steel compartments and one-piece 3/16-inch aluminum doors with heavy duty stainless steel hinges for heavy use.
HEAVY DUTY BODY
RKI’s E-Series truck bodies have a heavy duty understructure for severe use.
· Features a 14-gauge galvanneal steel body and 1/8 inch-treadplate
· Can be reinforced for a 4,000-pound, 16,000-foot-pound lift capacity crane
· Spring Mount system available for vehicles that will be driven off road.
HEAVY-CAPACITY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
The Element by Jerr-Dan roadside assistance vehicle has a 3,500-pound lift capacity and a 7,000-pound towing capacity rating.
· Features storage for 30 batteries; tanks for unleaded, E-85 and diesel fuel; and compressed air for power wrenches and assorted tools
· 3,000-pound-capacity air cushion eliminates need for a traditional long handle floor jack
· Fits on the Ford F-550 and Dodge 5500 chassis.
RUST FIGHTING BODIES
Dakota Bodies’ custom field service truck and crane bodies designed for harsh conditions.
· 16-gauge galvanneal (A-60) bodies resist corrosion for long service life
· Truck body floors and understructures made from 12-gauge treadplate steel
· Choice of stainless or aluminum bodies.
HOT DRAIN OIL FILTER
Sage Oil Vac lube truck beds with Filter Stinger system evacuate hot, used oil from the oil filter before the filter is removed from the engine.
· Fits class 5 to 7 trucks
· Features four 80-gallon fresh fluid tanks and one used fluid tank, including one heated tank
· 22.5-cubic feet of lockable underbody storage.
REPAIR SHOP ON WHEELS
Service Trucks International’s Tiger Cranes and Eagle Pro service vehicles can deliver lubricants or carry everything you need to do a complete engine overhaul onsite.
· Utility bodies feature all A-60 galvaneal welded and formed construction with double panel doors and tubular subframe
· 50,000-foot-pound crane bodies handle up to an 8,000-pound crane
· Lube unit’s tanks and subframes are spring loaded to reduce twisting and withstand rugged terrain.
RADIO REMOTE CONTROL CRANES
Stellar Industries’ two new cranes offer up to 20-foot reach and 25,000-foot-pound lift capacity.
· EC4000 (pictued) and EC5000 models have double boom design for extra strength
· Planetary drive winch system ensures ‘never quit lifting’ capacity
· Uses biodegradable, non-gelling, low odor, non-toxic hydraulic fluid.
FUEL EFFICIENT SERVICE
IMT’s new lightweight Dominator DSC12 service truck gets up to 20 mpg.
· Crane structure handles up to a 12,000-foot-pound crane
· Electrical system uses automotive-style heat and cut resistant harness
· Sprinter 3500 chassis fits Dodge and Freightliner cabs.
GREEN BODIES SAVE FUEL
Warner Bodies’ Select Pro green utility truck body is made from lighter weight, partially recycled aluminum that provides better fuel economy.
· Smooth, long lasting aluminum body increases corrosion resistance
· Flush-mounted doors with compression T-style latches pull doors into rubber to keep weather out of compartments
· Master locking system option adds security and ease-of-use.
Atokad Bodies, sister company of Dakota Trailer Manufacturing, hand-builds custom crane and service trucks with pressurized compartments that keep out water and dust.
· Main bodies are made of 10-gauge galvanneal steel with 12-gauge treadplate floors for heavy use
· DuPont IMRON paint offers long-lasting protection from work zone debris and weather
· Crane models offer a 72,000-foot-pound crane compartment and lift from 2,000 to 14,000 pounds with a 29-foot reach.
DEEP MINING APPLICATIONS
Auto Crane’s robust Titan Series crane service bodies feature a double-stacked frame and one-piece, full body length understructure design.
· Single piece, 10-gauge side-pack design eliminates welds, providing enhanced corrosion resistance and no loose mechanical fasteners
· Integrated crane box transfers load directly to riggers
· Titan Elite model available in aluminum and stainless steel.
Knapheide’s 14-gauge two sided A-40 galvanneal steel body shells fit Dodge, Ford, Chevy and GMC service trucks.
· Compete immersion in electrodeposition gray epoxy paint extends body life, fights undercarriage corrosion and permits aggressive cleaning
· Return flange floor and door design provides strong support for side compartments and eliminates side and door seams to rust exposure
· Automotive style bulb-type neoprene door seals protect compartments from weather.